What is it:
An International Meeting where Companies, Startups, Incubators, Mentors and Investors will share best practices, success stories and development models, creating new opportunities and joint ventures.
Companies, Profit and Not-profit Organizations, Incubators, Accelerators, Startups, Institutions, Universities, Investors, Policy Makers
– Best Practices and Success Stories around the world.
– Horizon 2020: networks creation and opportunities sharing
– Networking, Matching and Dating
- Isidro Laso Ballesteros (Head of Startup Europe: European Commission)
- David Tee (Head of Membership Services: EBN)
- Marco Marinucci (Mind the Bridge CEO)
- Alberto Onetti (Mind the Bridge Chairman)
- Simon Schaefer (Founder, Factory Berlin)
- Simon Schaefer (Founder & CEO at Factory)
- Peter Kruger( CEO at eZecute & Managing Director at Startupbootcamp Rome)
- Edoardo Imperiale (Campania Innovazione spa)
- Annibale Elia (Head of Department of Political, Social and Communication Sciences, University of Salerno)
- Fernando Napolitano (President, IB&II)
- 08:30 - 09:00Registration & NetworkingEntrepreneurship 360° - Hotel Royal Continental, Napoli
- 09:00 - 09:30Opening (@ Royal Continental)- Guido Trombetti (Vicepresident Regione Campania and Councilor for Research and Universities)
- Enrico Panini (City of Naples: Councillor for Productive Activities)
- Giuseppe Zollo (President of Campania Innovazione)
- 09:30 - 11:00Trends and Best Practices in Fund Raising Investments, AcquisitionsAlberto Onetti, Marco Marinucci (Mind the Bridge Foundation)
- 11:00 - 12:15Incubation models: Sharing- Campania.InHub: the Campania Regional Ecosystem to support the growth and sustainability of innovative entrepreneurship.
Speaker: Edoardo Imperiale (CEO, Campania Innovazione spa)
- The Factory (Berlin)
Speaker: Simon Schaefer (Founder & CEO at Factory)
- START COM Service Business Communication, Marketing and back-up measures, web analytics (voucher)
Speaker: Annibale Elia (Head of Department of Political, Social and Communication Sciences, University of Salerno)
Speaker: Peter Kruger (CEO at eZecute & Managing Director at Startupbootcamp Rome) - Working Capital Accelerator
Speaker: Anna Testa(Head of Working Capital Milan, Telecom Italia)
- 12:15 - 12:30EBN Presentation David Tee (EBN head of membership services), presents the Europe Business Network: a network of around 150 quality-certified EU|BICs (business and innovation centres) and 100 other organisations that support the development and growth of innovative entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs.
- 12:30 - 13:00Supporting startup creation - Smart and Start
Lina D'Amato (Invitalia): Presenting Smart & Start the new initiative by Invitalia to support innovative startups in Mezzogiorno: results.
- Fulbright BEST
Fernando Napolitano (IB&II)
- 13:00 - 14:30Lunch & networking @ Castel dell'OvoLunch kindly sponsored by INVITALIA
- 15:15 - 15:30Opening - Vito Grassi (President of CESVITEC)
- Paolo Pontoniere (for Unite the two Bays)
- Marco Marinucci (CEO Mind the Bridge)
- 15:30 - 17:30From Vesuvio to Silicon Valley and back @ Hotel Royal Continental
- Job Creator Tour - Restart your Business
CESVITEC Green Tech Contest
- 17:30 - 18:30EU Opportunities for Startups + Accelerators: Accelerator Assembly / Horizon 2020Speakers: Isidro Laso Ballesteros (Startup European Commission)
- 18:30 - 19:00Networking and 1:1 meetings
- 20:30 - 23:00Networking Dinner @ Hotel Royal ContinentalCome and join the Networking Dinner at "Innovation International Meeting", meet colleagues and specialists in your field from around the world in an enjoyable and relaxed Networking Dinner.